Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Belated Happy Birthday!

Pin It

I forgot to say happy birthday to my Mom! Her birthday was on April 24th. We had a nice family dinner with some friends at Carrabbas Italian Grill, yummy!




McKinley has been out of school the last 2 days, so we have been hanging out and enjoying the weather. One thing I realize is that I have gotten used to him going to school all day. They really keep them moving and tucker them out in his class! LOL I am going to have to be running on all cyclinders to keep up with him all summer long! But I am really looking forward to spending the whole summer with the kids.




Bijou and Company just settled on our last launch of the season! We are calling it "Postcards". So many moments of summer vacations are full of lasting memories, little postcards moments, if you will call them that. Beach vacations, trips to Disney World, visits to the park, lazy days at home...all those special little moments need the perfect outfits! BijouCO will start listing new designs for summer on May 6th, stay tuned!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...