Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Audrey Caroline

Pin It I want to share this wonderful blog with you.

It is called "Bring The Rain"

The blog is written by Angie Smith, mother of 3 daughters. She was pregnant with her 4th little girl, when she found out at 20 weeks that Audrey would not survive. For the rest of her pregnancy she shared her ups and downs on her blog.

On April 7th, little Audrey Caroline was born and lived for 2.5 hours. Amazing! The doctors had warned that she would most likely not be born alive and if she was, she would probably only live 2 minutes.

I can't put into words how much she has touched me and given me new perspective on so many things in my own life. I hope you are as touched as I have been and will find something in her blog that renews and strengthens your faith in Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...