Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Off To Neverland!

Pin It

I am so excited about this set! It has been a blast collaborating with my friend, Cassi from Sugar Britches Boutique.

My absolute favorite ride at Magic Kingdom is Peter Pan and I love the movie too. I could feel my excitement building as each different phase of the dress was being completed..and finally, last night, I was able to list it on eBay! Due to the smocked insert, this dress can only be listed ONE TIME.

This darling dress is sure to turn heads and capture the imagination of your little one, no matter where she wearing it. And the shirt allows her to "become" Tinkerbell. As she flys with her wings and uses her wand to sprinkle pixie dust! Don't forget to see the matching jeans, which were listed by Sugar Britches Boutique. There are also matching bows and a Tinkerbell clip, which were listed by the*ladybug*bowitique.

And I'll let you in on a little secret...

In the picture I have posted here, Evie is looking at her Daddy. He was standing beside me as I took the pictures. I just think it is too precious!

CLICK HERE for the eBay listing

And finally, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I feel especially blessed this mothers day, because of the special bond I have forged with my mom over the last year. All because we decided to work together selling our custom boutique creations. And because my children are at such wonderful and fun ages. Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and keep them this way forever. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LaNae! this set is absolutely Gorgeous!!! its definately my most favorite set you've done so far!! and i LOVE that Evie is looking at Todd in that pick~ that is the sweetest!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...