Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank Goodness!

Pin It It has actually been warm outside here this week!! I have been anxiously awaiting spring to bring us warmer weather here in Indianapolis and I think we finally are on our way to summer. I used to complain about the heat, but that was before I had kids. Now, after 5 months cooped up in the house with 2 bored kids, I will never complain again! LOL

Mom and I started working on our first Disney Custom Boutique design this week! It features Peter Pan smocking and I can't wait for it to be completed! I will post sneak peeks as soon as I can, I am very excited about this set and will be listing it on Ebay within the next few weeks. However, it only makes our trip in December feel even farther away! LOL I am counting down the days until our magical trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...