Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have taken the plunge...

Pin It
and started a blog. I am not sure if my life is filled with enough wild and crazy things to fill a blog, so it could get interesting! LOL


First things first, let me show you my latest listing on eBay! I listed this as part of my design group, Bijou and Company's, latest launch - The Hamptons. I loved how this set turned out. I have always adored ecru, cream, and white together...I added a fabulous denim to those colors and came out with this set! Perfect for summer beach portraits, weddings, parties, or just everyday. The white pants are basic and perfect underneath any dress or with any shirt.
Ok! Now off to finished finalizing all the fun stuff on my blog, chat again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...