Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Jig Is Up

Pin It


First things first, I couldn't resist the elf skirt from Target and so Chuck has become a girl elf.  

Secondly, I have already forgotten to move the elf.  Oopsie!

  Evie noticed and asked me about it...I looked her right in the eyes and told her I forgot.  I am sure she knew it was me anyway.  However, I am still telling her that Santa is real and that now she has to believe me because I told her the truth about the elf.  hee hee.   She is eating it up!  Anyway...now we have been taking turns moving the elf, which has been fun!  The first night it was Evie's turn to move the elf, I found her under the Christmas tree trying to escape a dirty sock that was stuck on her head.  Today I found her taking a ride on Evie's stuffed Cheetah.

One of the greatest parts about being in second grade where my kids go to school is that they get to decorate "gingerbread" houses.  Here is how Evie's house came out today.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the skirt Evie's gingerbread house is so cute. Love the tradition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...