Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

He's Back!!

Pin It


Last night our elf (we forgot what we named his last year, it was either Larry or Bob.  This year we decided to rename him Chuck...which Evie wanted to make into Chucky. EEK! I quickly vetoed that.) appeared from the North Pole to watch over the kids!  He made his debut by rolling down the stairs in a roll of toilet paper, an idea I got from Pinterest.  You can see the rest of the ideas I have been saving up on my Elf Inspiration board right here.

The kids don't really believe and they know it's me...but they still get a kick out of it!  Last year, our elf began his naughtiness on December 1st, about two weeks in, I was sooooo over it!  I was forgetting to even move him half of the nights.  I decided this year, I would start the fun 14 days before Christmas.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...