Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Floorplan

Pin It
Here is the floorplan to our house...well our house, the Lord willing!  I will be on pins and needles until we close, which should be the beginning of June.



I am trying to decide on paint colors for when we move, I even dabbled with a mood board...but those are harder than they look, so I gave up!  I know that the back area of the house will have the same blue we had just painted at our old house.  I would like a serene feeling throughout the house so I am leaning towards lots of light grays and blues.  However, I would love the front "workroom", where our computer will be, to have a fun, bright vibe!

I think I have finally narrowed it down to this fabric for curtains in the room.  I like that I can carry some of the colors in the fabric to the back of the house and maybe even pull out one of the pink hues out for the powder room.


Here is the fabric used on bar stools.


And some paint color options from using Sherwin Williams Chip It!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...