Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Design Boards?

Pin It

I love looking at design boards from others...but wow, I tried making one a few month's ago and they are harder than they look!

  I wanted to see how some of my ideas for the front workroom would look all together.  Here is my first feeble attempt at a design board...


In other news, we took the first of two trips to Ikea yesterday to get some of the furniture that we need for the house.

Of course, I didn't have my real camera, but here are a few awful phone pictures! 

I am inspired by the colors of these boxes.  The cardboard tan for the walls and the raspberry pink boxes I will buy for somewhere else in the room.  Hopefully, to put on the Expedit desk thingy...but I haven't made a final decision on purchasing that yet.


My kids scarfing down the meatballs and ribs...note the many used napkins!  They made quite the mess.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think your board looks great! I am loving all the colors and I think that it is going to look fabulous!

Michelle said...

I LOVE that fabric! How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...