Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Stairway - After

Pin It
 Here are the pictures of the new stairway that I have been promising!  There are a few little finishing touches (trim) that need to be finished, but so far I am very happy with how they look.

 
This column at the end of the stairs is the one thing I most dislike about my house.  :(  Aside from thousands of dollars of structural changes...it's here to stay.


However, after I saw this picture on Pinterest, I got excited about trimming out the column with a woodwork treatment and painting it white.


Tomorrow, I will post the pictures I took of the install process and my tips/feedback on the using the RetroTreads.



4 comments:

stephanie h said...

BEAUTIFUL! I wish you and Danielle were closer to motivate me. I LOVE your home.

Unknown said...

Love how they turned out!!!!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Looks great in person and in pictures!

AmandaGoodin said...

I am loving your stairs but not as much as I love that gray and white striped wall. Your house looks gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...