Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lighting Issues

Pin It
This is definitely a first world problem...but I am having lighting stress!

The other day, my hubby took me to Home Depot.  He knows me all to well, for when I could not decide on which pendants I liked he bought one of each for us to take home and hold up.  Sigh...that's love.







While I like aspects of each light, I felt like none of them were exactly what I was really wanting.

Back to Home Depot to return the lights.

The online search began and I found what I was looking for on Amazon for $144.  More than I was wanting to spend.  However, for $96, there were two used, but like new, from Amazon Warehouse deals. No tax, free two day shipping...SOLD!  They came in ONE day!



However, when Todd went to install them today the socket on one was crooked and no amount of adjusting could fix the problem.  :(  So back in the mail they go and I am still at square one.

My sisters have affectionately dubbed me, Bessie, after my Grandma.  She was known to buy and return things many times before she settled on her choice!

  Honestly, I am getting a little frustrated with myself.  Lately, I can't make a decorating choice until I have exhausted every single option.  On the same hand, when you are spending your hard earned money on something you will have to look at every day for years...there's some pressure! lol  I am definitely a visual person and need to see everything together in the room, I am just glad my husband understands.  And it's ok, you can laugh at me...I have been laughing at myself a lot!

I won't even tell you about my couch issues today...

What about you, can you make decisions easily?  Can you visualize what something will look like in your home before you purchase?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...