Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Saying Hello...

Pin It
Here is a house update!  Everything is framed...except for the front porch.

  When I stopped by today the windows and front door were waiting in the garage to be installed.  



The brick we chose is red and the siding is white...the shutters and door will be a dark navy blue.  I hope these colors work with the simple lines of the house to create a farmhouse "feel".

  The front porch stretches across the front of the house and will have white railing.

  We should be moving in sometime during June and I cannot wait to put bunting flags on the front porch for the 4th of July!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome! I can not believe how fast it is going!!! I am thinking you need to through an open house/4th party!!!

Nancy said...

Wow it is going up so fast, such an exciting time for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...