Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Saying Goodbye...

Pin It
Pshew! I guess saying goodbye to this house is not as easy as I thought it would be.  :(

My friends and family know that I am not one to hang on to "things"...the memories just aren't in the things for me, I can let them go.   Buuuut, it is breaking my heart to say goodbye to the house where my kids went from this:


 
 
 
 
 
To this:
I know this is a sappy love song, but it came to my mind the other day while packing.  Our closing is today, I know the future is really exciting for us!  I AM ready to move forward, just a lot sad to say goodbye.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, my. Is it ok if I shed a tear or two? Lots of good memories! The kids are so cute. I miss their chubby cheeks. They are getting soooo big! I can not wait for you to make new memories at the new house!

Nancy said...

wow, this sure made me cry? just think of all the pics you will have from the new house 10 yrs from now! It will be amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...