Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Pictures 2011

Pin It
Well, we got all dressed up and hair combed to take our family pictures on Saturday evening.  I think I should have maybe rented a different lens or used maybe even my kit lens.  I had a lot of cute shots that were either our of focus or had one person in the picture out of focus.  The perfectionist in me wants to retake them and I am sure a professional photographer can see 100 things I should have done differently.  However, I got enough of the shots that I wanted and I am letting it go!!

The Pioneer Woman photoshop elements actions came in really handy on these pictures.  I downloaded them for my customs pictures, but never used them much.  However, they made the editing of our family pics go a lot faster.

Also, I had grandiose plans of awesome backdrops and fantabulous poses....but in the end we just went to my parents house and used their backyard....and well the poses are your pretty standard poses.  I guess in the end it was the people in the picture, not the pose, that was most important me.

Oh and one last thought....If I had the extra money...I so would have payed someone!  lol  But as it is, I am getting all new photos for my gallery wall, plus a few extra's for $22 shipped.  Ok, ENOUGH of my rambling about the pictures...

Todd really like this one and I think it's going on the Christmas cards.  Of course, I HATED myself....who likes themselves from the side?  But the kids look so cute I will take one for the team!  lol











So here they are!  Thanks for looking and letting me share!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They all look fabulous! You did a fantastic job! Who needs a professional!

Nancy said...

I think they are awesome, but of course my favorite people are in them, hope that $22 included some for Mom, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...