Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Weekend

Pin It
My in-laws have been married for 40 years, this month!

As our gift to them, Todd's brother organized the whole family to get together for a professional picture that they can hang on their wall. It took a little work for 3 families, in 3 different states to get there on the same weekend...but we made it work! After the pictures we all went out for dinner, I know his parents had a great time and really appreciated it!

Here were a few pictures that I snapped after the photographer was finished with the group portrait. I have to say that after seeing the professional in action I am motivated to take some classes and get some new equipment for my camera!










1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love them all and I think that you are an awesome photographer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...