Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sneaky Peeky & Brotherly Love

Pin It
Here is a sneak peek of my Cinderella set that I will be listing on Thurdsay! Stay tuned for more!

But the real reason I wanted to share this picture is because McKinley tagged along for pictures today and Evie is looking at him in this picture. I love how much my kids love each other and it sure shows on her face here. <3 Like many little boys, McKinley has his naughty moments! However, I am confident he would level anyone who messed with his little sister. He not only watches out for her in the big stuff, but he helps her with the little stuff too...like making breakfast or learning how to play a new DS game.

Often I am sad that Evie does not have a sister, but having an awesome brother isn't so bad either!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...