Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

Pin It First off...I have figured out how to upload pictures from my phone to my Flickr account! I feel so smart as generally, I am technology challenged. lol

Secondly, this week is Thanksgiving and I am excited! Frankly, I remember disliking the holiday as a child...the foods weren't my favorites and there were no presents. What was the big deal anyway? But now, I appreciate the holiday so much! A time to spend a meal with family appreciating the blessings in your life. Doesn't get much better than that. The simplicity (and I say that a little tonque in cheek because cooking that large of meal is not really a simple task) just resonates with me and the things I have been through during the past few years.

Here is my favorite Thanksgiving recipe, Praline Sweet Potato Bake.

IMAG0341-1

One day I hope I can look back at this picture and laugh at the day Evie ruined a brand new Gymboree outfit with a tiny cup of hot chocolate from Panera. I did not laugh today.

IMAG0342

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well, looking at this picture today it made me laugh. Kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...