Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

Pin It Oh what adventures I have had this weekend! We started the weekend with Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house. After a short nap I headed out with my aunt to hit Toys R Us! Of course the deals are really not worth standing outside in the cold for two hours and in line to pay for almost an hour, but we got what we wanted and had fun! We also braved Walmart, Kohls, Target, Bath & Body Works, and Kmart...we are nuts. Truly.

Saturday was my birthday and we headed downtown to Old Spaghetti factory for dinner. We also dropped the kids letters to Santa in the mailbox and checked out the downtown Christmas decorations.

Today was more birthday celebrating with my family, lovely day!

IMAG0367
Naahhh...this one is the right one!

IMAG0366
I am so glad this set still fit Evie from last year! The picture is blurry, hopefully I can get a better one before the season is over.

IMAG0365

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...