Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday

Pin It Well, I forgot my camera yesterday! I am soooo sad!

However, I still wanted to blog about our day yesterday.

Thankfully, Todd has been blessed with alot of work this spring and has been away alot of Saturdays, working later in the on weekdays, etc...

So, we took yesterday as a family day for the whole day! We drove down to Nashville, IN and shopped a little, then had ice cream for a morning snack. We had planned on eating lunch in Nashville, but decided instead to get fried chicken dinners from the local grocery store and head into the state park. We ate lunch and could only hear a few birds chirping, it was so peaceful! The kids played on the park for a little while and then we all climbed the firetower that is in the state park.

The weather was gorgeous, it was a great day I hope to remember forever. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...