Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter, 2010!

Pin It
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday...I know my family did!

We started the day by hiding the kids baskets and letting them search for them...I know this is terrible, but they have known for a few years that I am the Easter Bunny. lol (however, they still fully believe in Santa...shhh...)

Then we had stuffed, baked french toast for breakfast! After that it was time to get ready and head to church. We had lunch at my Grandma's and came home for a quick egg hunt, before mommy and daddy fell into bed for a quick nap! I always forget how much work can go into Easter. lol The baking, the egg dying, the ironing, the hair curling, the pictures...

Speaking of pictures, here are a few from today. :) :)






3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You have the most gorgeous kids!

Sounds like had a wonderful Easter. And if you have it could you send me the recipe for the stuffed, baked french toast? That sounds like I'd love it!

My email is:

hyoung717(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks!

Tattered Tulips said...

Hey Heather! It was pretty yummy for how easy it was...but I had to tweek the recipe some! I will type it up with my changes and post it within a day or two! Love ya!

Tattered Tulips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...