Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friends Around the World

Pin It
I have a sneek peek for you!

On July 17th, BijouCo will be having a launch called School Pictures. EACH and every listing will include an artist rendering of your child in their custom creation, a $30 retail value! It is a such a special and unique way to remember their childhood. It's a school picture, with a twist!

My set is called Friends Around the World, and features smocking of seven friends on the bodice. The appliqued jeans are adorable when worn with the dress or by themselves! The set reminds me of the beginning of the school year...a time for making new friends and reconnecting with old friends.


Just today, I received an email from the artist...I can't show you that just yet, but you won't want to miss this launch!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...