Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging Kids

Pin It Sorry it has been a whole week since I last blogged. Wow, time flies when the kids are at home all day!

We have been having a nice summer...and I admit that McKinley and I have been playing alot of Mario Kart Wii! LOL

An online friend of mine, Heather, had the idea to let our kids start their own blogs. I love the idea!! McKinley has been having a great time posting to his blog...and he has no idea that he is keeping his spelling, reading, and writing skills sharp at the same time.

I would love your to take a peek at his blog and feel free to post a comment, if you like! :) I will warn you that the choice of songs were completely his, I had no say in the matter!

McKinley's Place Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...