Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Nothing New

Pin It

We had a very uneventful Christmas vacation...which was fine by me!

I wish I had something thought provoking or interesting to share, but the last few weeks have involved lots of sleeping in and playing with new Christmas toys.  I hardly had the energy to drag my camera out for Christmas pictures, let alone any other pictures...

The kids are back to school today and I am happy to try and get back into a routine.  Hopefully in the coming weeks I can share a few of the small home changes we have been working on.  Isn't the new year just the greatest time to freshen things up?!  I hear a lot of people say they appreciate the clean slate, both in little stuff and deep life stuff.  I am no different!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...