Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Colonial Williamsburg - Part One

Pin It

 On our way to the Outer Banks (and on the way back) we stopped for a night in Colonial Williamsburg.  It's one of my favorite places on earth!  In fact, it's where we spent our honeymoon. :)

The kids seemed to really enjoy it, which made me very happy to be able to share something I love so much with them.  When we have more time, we will definitely be making a trip back for a more extended stay.

The peaceful setting and gorgeous buildings just beg to be photographed.  I would love to use the pictures we snapped somewhere in our home. That will be a project for after the holidays though.








During one of our walks, I let the kids have the camera to take pictures of whatever spoke to them.  They got some great shots, including these!



There was a lot of this too...


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! sure makes me want to go back there, glad you had a nice time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...