Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dumpsters, Goodwill and beds in the family room

Pin It
I am guessing you are not interested in seeing pictures of a huge red dumpster in my driveway.  No?  How about 5 trash bags of clothes from my closet that are going to Goodwill?  If that doesn't interest you, I could always show you how my washing machine spent the weekend in the living room or how my kids bedrooms are now in the living room.    EEK!

That and more has been my life for the last month as we try to get our house ready to sell, so forgive me if I haven't had much to say.  I am so happy that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I might have shared this song before...but I listened to it this morning and thought I would share it again.  Whether or not my house sells or doesn't sell....today is my day and part of the fun is the climb, right?  I am going to go with Shania and say yes!  :)  Enjoy the climb today.  :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So excited for you!

Stephanie said...

This is exciting! I can not wait to see what the future holds for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...