Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Pin It
well, not really just yet!  However, I like to put up my Christmas decorations around mid-November.  Yep, I do!  I don't even apologize for it anymore.  I love the warmth they bring to the house and I work a seasonal business that leaves me with no time after Thanksgiving.  

Like many of you, I have been compiling Christmas decorating ideas from Pinterest over the last few weeks.

Here are just a few of my favorites that I am hoping to put into action! 

Letters on stockings

Decorating with peppermint candies and package bows


Feather boa wreath


Ornaments and twigs



Nutcrackers

Glitter cone trees
White wrapping paper



Christmas printables, of course!


Red and silver ornaments on the tree


Ornaments hanging from apothecary jars and cloches




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love all the decor ideas! The stick one is probably my favorite although I keep envisioning my kids poking someone's eye...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...