Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

This week...

Pin It
Not to many exciting things going on here this week, but I had a few things to show you. The first is my planters that Todd hung for me. I need to trim the coco liners and the baskets might be a tad small for the windows.....but they had been hanging on the fence in our backyard, unused, for two years. Think free! Well, except for the adorable daisies that Evie picked for me to plant in them.





The second thing is a letter art that I made for my Mother-in-Law. I made it last week, but have been waiting to share since I didn't want her to see her gift on my blog. My in-laws are on their way from Michigan as I type, so I think it's safe to share now!





A few weeks ago I was at Von Maur and saw these cool letter art pictures for sale. However, each letter was $8 each in addition to the frame...not happening! My friend helped me find the letters online and I did this project much more affordably. In case you are wondering, Ball is her last name. ;)




Oh one last thing, I listed this little princess set on eBay. Evie chose Belle as her favorite princess, but you can choose whatever princess you would like for your applique. CLICK HERE to see my auction. This dress is really comfy and Evie has already asked to wear it several times this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...