Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Experience the Magic!

Pin It
When Disney announced free dining for 2009, I crunched the numbers...and begged my mom and dad to go with us. They said yes and we booked our trip!! You know what that means...time for Disney customs!

This year I decided that McKinley needed some customs for our special vacation.

I just listed my first ever brother/sister custom boutique design on ebay! These sets feature none other than Mickey and Minnie Mouse, of course!

CLICK HERE to see the listings!


2 comments:

Heather said...

you are definitely addicted to the magic! when is your trip? love the customs!

Tattered Tulips said...

Thanks Heather! We are going late Sept/early Oct. I want to get in a few trips before the kids are too old and would rather do different things!

Ahhh....who am I kidding? I love it too! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...