Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

So I forgot to take a picture...

Pin It but you will just have to trust me!

I made the cutest little pizza's for the kids Valentine's day dinner. They loved them!! I took an english muffin, added a little spaghetti sauce, some mozzarella cheese, and topped them with heart shaped pepperoni's. Then I baked them at 350 degrees until the cheese was golden and bubbly...DELISH!

We are in the process of redecorating our living room and kitchen, they are connected. So far, it is not going so well!! I used to be confident in my decorating choices, but this time around I keep second guessing myself. My dear sweet, hubby repainted. Which sounds simple enough, however our living room, kitchen, hallway, and entryway are all connected with valuted ceilings, it is a big job to paint!! And I am ashamed to say, I don't like the color...so we may be repainting. OOPSIE! I do love the new laminate hardwood floors he installed yesterday! So, stay posted for pictures. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...