Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Matilda Jane Trunk Show Party

Pin It
Well you probably know by now that I love all clothes for my daughter from Gymboree & Gap to Custom Boutique. I also love the whimisical and fun designs from Matilda Jane Trunk Shows and decided to host a party! If you are interested in placing an order email me at tatteredtulips@email.com

Tomorrow night my Rudolph Christmas set ends on eBay! Don't miss this versatile 3 piece set that includes a dress/skirt, euro hoodie, and leggings. This innovative design can be worn two different ways, allowing you the verstility to have several different outfits!!

CLICK HERE to see this fun listing! And don't forget that a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Internation Hospital for Children.

1 comment:

Designer Roundup said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that you are featured on the Designer Roundup blog!

Here is the link if you wanna check it out: DesignerRoundup.blogspot.com

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...