Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Only 12 More Days of Summer...

Pin It Wasn't I just wondering how I would make it through summer vacation? Seems like it was only yesterday and yet our summer is almost over. I have to admit, I have really enjoyed having McKinley at home with us and I will miss him when he goes back to school. He is a big first grader this year! Evie will also be going to preschool, although she will have to wear uniforms...so no back to school custom on the first day for us. :(

In an effort to squeeze every drop of fun out of summer that we possibly can, Todd and I are going to take the kids to Indiana Dunes next week. I am really looking forward to the trip! Doesn't hurt that there is an amazing outlet mall right nearby! lol

Well, the kids and I are off to Trader Joes. (my favorite grocery store)

Chat soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...